How to preserve your pieces
- Straight out of the package, it is recommended to hang the garment to release any wrinkles or creases out of the fabric.
- Bring out the beauty in your dress- fluff up the skirt with each layer and shake to obtain voluminous results.
- Increase the longevity by spot cleaning very gently over any blemishes visible on the tulle.
- Steaming our garments- use a moderate temperature while maintaining a safe distance of approximately 15cm between the garment and steamer. Embellishments should never be exposed to a steamer, as this could greatly affect the integrity and cause melting or oxidation.
- Dry cleaning always recommended for best results.
- Due to the durable material, the care process is exceptionally easy. Utilize a soft slightly damp cloth for removal of blemishes.
- Although water resistant- fully submerging into water is not recommended. Doing so may compromise the integrity of the velcro buckle and the adherence of the embellishments.
- To prolong the life of your shoes, protect them from high temperatures and humidity and regularly treat soft leather with a small amount of shoe polish. Please be careful to avoid any harsh ingredients or chemicals that may alter the finish.